07 October 2009

Comments Moderation and COTD Leak

Hold up! Calm down. Congregation of the Damned has NOT leaked... yet. But in this day and age we all know that albums frequently leak online between 5 and 20 days before their release. Well, the Congregation is coming in less than 20 days now...

So I've turned on comment moderation.

This is because I don't want people spreading links to a COTD leak through this blog. This blog is NOT here to spread free shit out to lazy sods who won't pay for good (or dare I say, amazing) music.

And no, no, no, no, NO! I will not be posting any links to leaks or informing when the album does leak. This is my final word on leaks. PERIOD!

This fansite is meant to be as professional as possible. I wouldn't want anything on here that I wouldn't want any member of Atreyu (or their management) to see with their very own eyes. Brandon's wife Ashley has seen the site and commented so clearly I'm on the Atreyu radar.

So there you have it. Don't steal their album. Wait til 10/27. Go buy it. It feels so much better to pull it crisply out of it's jewel case and put it in ever so gently into your car stereo and rock the fuck out to it.

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN SAYING!!!! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be listening to any leaks, in my opinion that ruins the "feeling". I'll be waiting to listen until I got one copy in my hand! Love this blog! :D

    Greetings from Sweden

    ReplyDelete