16 October 2009

¿Hablas español? Talvez Português?

Do you speak Spanish? Maybe Portuguese? Maybe your English just isn't that good. Well, look to the right for two affiliates, Atreyu Mexico and Atreyu Brazil. These sites are not ran by me and I cannot be responsible for their contents, however, for our non-English speaking fans they are a nice alternative. Below is this same paragraph in Spanish ... this will be the only bilingual post I have as I haven't spoke Spanish that much for nearly 15 years. My mother is Columbian so I know a little. I've done my best and hope it makes sense to Atreyu's latino fans!

¿Hablas español? Quizas Portugués? Tal vez tu Inglés simplemente no es tan bueno. Si es asi, mira a la derecha por dos afiliados, Atreyu México y Atreyu Brasil. Estos sitios no están corriendo por mí y no puedo ser responsable de sus contenidos, sin embargo, para los fans de que no hablan Inglés son la buena alternativa. Arriba se muestra este mismo párrafo en Inglés... Esta será lo único post bilingüe. Aunque mi madre es Columbiana, no hablo Español muy bien. Ojala que he hecho mi mejor esfuerzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment