18 October 2009

Shelby G's Atreyu Concert Experience + Pictures


I'll stand aside for a moment and let Shelby G tell us her story about her concert experience in Tucson, AZ. Her pictures can be seen below. Thanks a million Shelby!
After waiting for hours in line and fighting to get to the front of the crowd the concert began. As the first band started to play the anticipation ran like electricity through the air. I found myself with plenty of space to move around. When the second band came on the crowd pushed forward a bit and went crazy with every mention of the headlining band. Escape the Fate turned the crowd into a crazed mob of head banging fans. Once they finished playing, a brief intermission began so the stage could be set. The crowd began chanting the name * A-trey-u! A-trey-u! A-trey-u!* Next thing I know I am squished against the front railing as the crowd pushed forward in a frenzy to get closer to the stage. The only thing I could hear over the shrieks of excitement is the opening set of Becoming the Bull. The band delivered a performance that brought life and energy to the crowd and left every member begging for more. And then there was an encore!

After the concert, the band met with we crazed fans and spent an hour signing autographs and taking pics. I admire them dearly for connecting with their fans ^_^

So yeah, Atreyu will forever rock my world!
Here is a link to her amazing pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I dislike my parents for not letting me go to this when I had EVERY opportunity to go...

    Seriously now, the pictures are awesome. I wish I could have gone and gotten pictures with the band members/shit signed, but if viewing the experience through other peoples eyes is my only option, I'll take it.

    Atreyu forever!

    ReplyDelete