21 October 2009

The Madness Of The Online Webshow

I lucked out and was able to catch the end of the Atreyu webshow since it was at 5pm central time, not eastern (where I live). I only caught about ten minutes but below is a little of what was discussed.
Would you bone Cameron Diaz? Will the world end in 2012? Label forced them into this live webshow (haha, kidding!). And most of all, who's got the biggest 'dong.' Oh, and Dan has fucked Taylor Swift.
Oh, sweet Jebus. Such madness.

The show had nearly 15,000 views and far too many people were sending questions all at once. Alex and Dan did most of the talking. In the end, Alex stuck his ass in front of the camera and it was over. If anyone reading this wants to add anything that I missed (prolly a lot) then don't be shy, leave a comment or e-mail me. Hope everyone enjoyed.

4 comments:

  1. Well I did not get even a part of the interview, but I learned that the band will come to Brazil in 2010, let's see if they will even come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was great, Atreyu Mexico was there, and the boys promised to return Mexico in 2010, also sent us greetings, Alex said, "Hola Atreyu Mexico".
    Atreyu's Rulez!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah it was awesome. I don't remember specific details, i just know alex was a bit .. uhm. agressive you could say. haha very snappy and uptight at some questions - quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my internet connection went down in the middle of it... :(
    anyways it was f crazyy!! i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete