26 October 2009

Mariah's Story: "Atreyu Fan 'Til The Day That I Die"

Thanks to Mariah for sending her own touching personal Atreyu story.
My lucky atreyu story. i had just found out that atreyu was going to play in spokane wa, on september 10 of 2007. i was just so excieted that i was yelling on thetopo my freaking lungs. some bitch cut me in line at the ticket booth so i gave her a nice glare and flipped her off. so i get my lucky atreyu tickets and get on my way. i protected those tickets like they were my freaking kids. the day gets here. i had to go to freaking school that day and it freaking sucked balls. i get in line at the ticket exchange booth and by then i was so starstruck that i finally get to meet the dudes that hepled me defeat my depression. the opening bands played awesome. then atreyu came on. i yelled to them god knows how many times i said i love you to them. alex looked at me once and i just wanted to cry because here is the person who not only helped me defeat my depression but inspired me to write lyrics and poetry myself. during there show marc mcknightthrew me one of his bass pics because i sang with him. then the atreyu show got over and all of the sudden freaking brandon saller gave me a vic firth drumstick. by that time i had told myself that i was going to be an atreyu fan till the day that i die. i am dying to meet them in person. that is one of the things i want to do before i die. that was my totally freaking awesome story.
You're beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment